Disaster prevention and distress accident prevention
- If an unexpected disaster such as an earthquake occurs, towns and disaster prevention organizations do their utmost to carry out disaster prevention activities, but activities such as fire extinguishment and rescue / rescue activities, etc. are caused by disruption of traffic, congestion, It is also expected that it will not function sufficiently.
- Voluntary disaster prevention activities and cooperation by community organizations such as neighborhood associations and business establishments not only stop the damage to the minimum, but also are essential for smooth restoration activities.
- Let's deepen the exchange of neighborhoods from day to day and aim to create a community where we can cooperate and cooperate in case of emergency.
Distress accident prevention (human error is mostly)
In the town, as a countermeasure against distress accident, we have established a summary that can request the search cost.
Make plans and act (Keep in mind and schedule weather conditions)
- Do not mount alone (do more than one)
- Provide communication means (with mobile phone)
- Tell your family about the schedule of action and put in contact
- Carry enough equipment
- Absolutely take home the garbage (those who do not want to litter do not have entrance qualification)
Outline of measures to prevent distress accidents such as harvesting wild plants in Niseko Town
When a distress accident occurs, we will ask for the actual expenses paid for the expenses required for the search activity by case judgment.
|Purpose of formulation||In addition to preventing distress accidents, we aim to improve mountain mountain mana to Niseko mountain range. We requested the requestor for the expenses required by the town for search and rescue activities.|
|Time of enforcement||Enforced from September 1, 2010|
Responsibilities and measures of the town
2 In order to prevent distress accidents, the activities in the preceding paragraph shall be carefully considered so that the mountaineers will cooperate and act voluntarily, and will lead to the mountaineers' entry of mountaineering manners.
3 Toppan strives to raise awareness about thorough preparation of mountains and safety, so as to prevent distress accidents caused by human disasters and not to lead to easy search requests.
Request for reparation of cost
2 The request for compensation for compensation of expenses under the preceding paragraph shall be decided by the town mayor depending on the occurrence situation of the accident, the cause, and the contents of the search and rescue activities.
3 The actual expenses of paragraph 1 shall be calculated based on expenses actually required for search and rescue activities, such as expendable items expenses required for search and rescue activities and food expenses provided to employees.
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- General Affairs Division, Disaster Prevention Section