Arishima Memorial Hall
The Arishima Memorial Museum introduces footprints of farms owned by Takeo and Akira Takeshi, a writer working in the Taisho Period known for such things as "descendant of Cain", "worrying birth" and "certain woman".
- Event [June 9th] constellation constellation / constellation constellation concert "in the summer of the northern country"
- Notice [May 16] The 178th town development townsman course round-table conference
- Exhibition 【April 26-June 30】 Exhibition of young artists from Arishima Memorial Museum
- Exhibition [April 26-June 30] Hideo Fujikura look back on the calendar "Heisei"
- Event [May 2nd] Cultural Heritage Tour Niseko Town Nishitomi Archaeological Site Tour
Admission · Access
Hokkaido Abuta-gun Niseko Machi town 57 Arijima
TEL (0136) 44-3245
FAX (0136) 55-8484
Adult 500 yen Group rate (10 people or more) 400 yen
High school student 100 yen
Middle school student free
Niseko town residents over 65 years old are free
Closed day Every Monday and the end of the new year