Arishima Memorial Hall
The Arishima Memorial Museum introduces footprints of farms owned by Takeo and Akira Takeshi, a writer working in the Taisho Period known for such things as "descendant of Cain", "worrying birth" and "certain woman".
- Notice Hideyuki Fujikura Calendar 2019 "The color of the wind season's poetry"
- Notice "Niseko Express" 's Home Project
- Event 【March 9th】 Miyama Climbing Association & Small Scale Panel Exhibition Related Projects Film Screening 2nd Film "North Pole Light"
- Event [Held on February 23] Panel Exhibition Related Business The first screen animated movie "Giovanni's Island"
- Notice 【From February 23】 Arisima Memorial Museum Panel Exhibition Makinokioku vol.2 Warfare Pickup and Niseko
Admission · Access
Hokkaido Abuta-gun Niseko Machi town 57 Arijima
TEL (0136) 44-3245
FAX (0136) 55-8484
Adult 500 yen
High school student 100 yen
Middle school student free
Group fee (10 people or more) 400 yen
Niseko town residents over 65 years old are free