Arishima Memorial Hall
The Arishima Memorial Museum introduces footprints of farms owned by Takeo and Akira Takeshi, a writer working in the Taisho Period known for such things as "descendant of Cain", "worrying birth" and "certain woman".
- Event [Held January 26] Fujikura Hideyuki I remember it. People, landscape, paintings ... Gallery Talk
- Event 【January 19th】 Arisima Memorial Museum image screening "Years of sadness and sadness"
- Exhibition 【From Dec. 22】 Winter Fujikura Hideyuki Exhibition Part 1
- Notice Hideyuki Fujikura Calendar 2019 "The color of the wind season's poetry"
- Exhibition 【From 23rd November】 Takeobu Arishima "Tribulation to Birth" and Painter · Kinjiro Kida Niseko Exhibition
Admission · Access
Hokkaido Abuta-gun Niseko Machi town 57 Arijima
TEL (0136) 44-3245
FAX (0136) 55-8484
Adult 500 yen
High school student 100 yen
Middle school student free
Group fee (10 people or more) 400 yen
Niseko town residents over 65 years old are free