My number (social security · tax number) system
Table of Contents
What is My Number
About notification card
- The notification card is a paper card that informs me of my number. Your name, address, date of birth, sex, and My number will be on the face of the ticket.
- Please keep it carefully as it will be necessary when describing my number in administrative procedures etc.
- The initial delivery fee is free. The reissuing fee is 500 yen. Please note that it is lost.
- The notification card is sent to your home with simple registered mail without transfer. Notification cards that could not be received due to the passage of the redelivery period, the use of mail transfer or forwarding services, etc. can be received at the window of the townspeople's life section of the office.
- Please check with local residents office townsmen or living section to be preserved in advance.
- For details on the notification card, please see the following page.
About my number card (personal number card)
- Grant of my number card (personal number card) begins by application of applicant from January, 2016.
- The initial delivery fee is free. (The reissuance fee is 800 yen.)
- My number card will display your face photo, name, address, date of birth, gender and expiration date on the front, and your number will be displayed on the back.
- The validity period of My Number Card is from the date of issue until the 10th birthday for those over 20 years old, and until the 5th birthday for those under 20 years old.
- My Number Card is an official document with a photo that can be used as an identification card to verify your identity, and using an electronic certificate on the IC chip of the card, Various electronic applications such as tax payment system) can be made.
- For details on personal number card, please see the following page.
About digital signature certificate
- It is a certificate which recorded that you are elected personally.
- The fee for issuing an electronic certificate at the time of issuing the personal number card for the first time is free, but when re-issuing the electronic certificate by re-issuing the personal number card etc., the reissue fee will cost 200 yen.
- The validity period is from the issuance date to the fifth birthday.
- Even within the validity period, if there is a change in the address, name, etc., the digital certificate for signature will be automatically revoked.
- It will not be issued to those under 15 years of age and those wed for adults. (To correspond to the seal)
About the user's electronic certificate
- When you browse the Internet, you can use it as a means of certifying that you are a principal, such as login of a minor portal, by a mechanism to prove that you are the user himself.
- What is a minor portal?
Application method of my number card (personal number card)
- Since there is an application under the notification card, please separate it from the notification card, please fill in the necessary items and mail it with the enclosed return envelope. Applications can also be made on smart phones, personal computers at home.
- For details on how to apply for personal number card, please see the following page.
Minor points can be exchanged for each cashless payment electronic money (such as 000 pay).
Minor points can only be purchased by those who have a My Number card and set a My Key ID.
It cannot be used at stores that do not support cashless payment.
You can set the My Key ID from a PC connected to an IC card reader / writer that supports public personal authentication, or from a smartphone that supports My Number Card. (Internet connection environment is required.)
In addition, from January 2000 onward (time is undecided), we will set up a personal computer that can set a My Key ID at the office window, and will support the setting of a My Key ID for the townspeople.
It usually takes about a month from My Number Card application to issuance, but it is expected that it will take several months from application to issuance as Premium Point start time approaches. We recommend that you apply for My Number Card as soon as possible.
For more information and the latest information, please see the following page.
Specific personal information protection evaluation report (basic item evaluation document)
For the evaluation of protection of specific personal information, we will prepare and publish the "Specific Personal Information Protection Evaluation Report".
Notification concerning information collaboration of proprietary use affairs
Among these independent use clerks, information coordination with other local public entities using the information provision network system can be made for items that satisfy the requirements specified by the Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Committee (My Number Act Article 19 No. 8).
As for the items that carry out information cooperation among Niseko town's private use affairs, please follow the Article 19, Item 8 of the My Number Law and Article 4, Paragraph 1 of the Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Committee to the Personal Information Protection Committee as follows I have made a notification and it has been approved.
Inquiries about My Number
Weekdays 9: 30 ~ 20: 00 Saturdays, Sundays, holidays 9: 30 ~ 17: 30
(Excluding the year-end and New Year holidays from December 29 to January 3.)
My number External related site
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Residents' staff of the townspeople living section
- General Affairs Division Information Manager