Family register, juminhyo (certificate of residence) various style downloading

About various styles such as family register, juminhyo (certificate of residence), please download from the following.

Invoices for family register, juminhyo (certificate of residence), seal certificate, etc.

It is used to request a family register such as a copy of a family register, an excerpt (all and personal information proof), removal and remodeling of the original family register, proof of acceptance, affixing the family register, a juminhyo (certificate of residence) (removal card), and a seal certificate. In addition, we can list my number on juminhyo (certificate of residence).

Transfer Notice

Used when transferring from Niseko Town.

Letter of attorney

When applying for a juminhyo (certificate of residence) etc., it is used when an agent, not the person, performs the procedure.

Inquiries regarding information on this page

Residents' staff of the townspeople living section