|Classification||1st term||Second term||3rd term||Phase 4||5th period||6th term||7th period||8th period|
|Town tax||June 25||August 25||October 25||December 25||-||-||-||-|
|Property tax||May 25||July 25||September 25||November 25||-||-||-||-|
|Light motor vehicle tax||May 25||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|National Health Insurance Tax||June 25||July 25||August 25||September 25||October 25||November 25||December 25||January 25|
- If the 25th is Saturday, Sunday, or a public holiday, it will be the next weekday (the same applies to the account transfer date).
- If delivery can not be confirmed even after a certain period of time from the due date, a reminder will be sent.
Town tax payment method
Besides this, there are the following payment methods.
The following financial institutions can transfer funds from Niseko Town Tax.
Financial institution that can do account transfer
- Hokkaido Shinkin Bank Niseko Branch
- Yotei Agricultural Cooperative Association Makkari Branch
- Japan Post Bank
- Rakuten Bank(Available from June 2019)
In Niseko Town, we started account transfer from Rakuten Bank account in June, the year of the first year of Riwa (2019).
Rakuten Bank's direct debit has the following advantages.
で You will be notified by email in advance that you are out of balance, so you can prevent it from being forgotten (also available on the day)
送 金 Remittances and receipts from overseas are easy and support for various currencies (recommended for taxpayer etc. of foreign residents)
楽 天 Rakuten points are also collected by direct debit
In addition, the account transfer in Rakuten Bank can use water charges and sewerage fee in addition to the above 4 types of town taxes.
For more information on Rakuten Bank, please visit the website.
How to use fund transfer
(1) Please receive a fund transfer request form at the public office (※）
(2) I want a fund transferTo the window of a financial institutionA bank transfer request form filled out with necessary items after bringing passbook, account notification markPlease submit.
※Account transfer requests can also be mailed. Please contact the Office Tax Division if you wish (Phone 0136-44-2121).
※Japan Post Bank can apply for "automatic payment use application" prepared at post office instead of fund transfer request book.
2. In the case of Rakuten Bank
(1) We have prepared a dedicated account transfer request form below, so please fill out the required items on printing (also available at the municipal tax department).
(2) Completed account transfer request formPlease submit to the Niseko Town Office Tax Division.
(3) Later, you will receive an e-mail from Rakuten Bank, so please apply for a bank transfer according to the contents of the e-mail (this is the procedure for users to proceed on the Rakuten Bank website).
※The procedure of (3) isPlease complete within 13 days of receiving the email(It will be canceled without completing the debit procedure after 14 days).
■ When making a payment, please carefully check the delivery date listed in the payment notice.
If you misplace the order of the delivery date and then deliver from a later delivery date, the earlier delivery date will be handled as unpaid, so reminders may be sent or an arrears may occur.
■ We can not pay in convenience store in the following cases
・ Payment passes May 31 of the year following the payment year
(Example: The payment notice issued in 2020 (2018) can not be used in combination after June 1st, 2019)
・ Payment notice that there is no print of bar code (when the amount of payment exceeds 300,000 yen)
・ What corrected the printed amount of money
If you wish to issue a tax payment certificate immediately, please refrain from payment at a convenience store or smartphone application (because it takes up to about two weeks to be able to check payment at a government office after payment).
In addition, although there is no statement of each application on the back of the payment notice, it can be used without a doubt.
- If payment is made with the app, a receipt (tax payment certificate) will not be issued, so if you need a tax payment certificate, please apply to the Public Tax Division.
- If you pay in the app, you may have time up to about two weeks from payment to the issuance of tax proof. Please refrain from payment in application or convenience store when you want tax payment proof immediately (because it takes around two weeks to be able to confirm payment in the government office after payment).
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Niseko Town Hall