Public auction of seized property
Public auction (light car) 2020。
* Public auction is a law in which a government agency solicits a wide range of unspecified purchase applicants based on the provisions of the law, sells the property seized due to tax delinquency, etc. by free competition, and allocates the price to tax delinquency etc. It is a procedure of.
Details of public property
How to carry out public auction
How to participate in public auction
1. 1. Please read the contents of the public auction guideline
2. Please submit a set of required documents (including bid form)
You can only bid once per bid.
Please note that once a bid has been placed, it cannot be canceled or changed.
[Documents required to participate in public auction]
- Public auction participation application form
- Envelope for bidding(In the envelope, "Niseko Town Public Auction Bid Form Sale Category 〇 〇Please specify)
- Reply envelope(Only for participation by mail. Please attach an 84 yen stamp and specify the reply address.)
- power of attorney* Required only when delegating public auction participation to an agent
※If you participate by mail, please send the required documents by registered mail or simple registered mail.
(Even if you send it by regular mail and cannot confirm receipt in Niseko Town and cannot participate in the public auction, Niseko Town will not take any responsibility.)
Address: 〒048-1595 Niseko Town character Fujimi 47 Niseko Town Tax Division "Public auction charge"
Decision of the winning bidder
* The successful bidder must pay the successful bid price in cash by the designated date and time. Please consider whether or not you can participate in the public auction, including not accepting payment in installments or extension of the delivery deadline.
* After payment of the full price, the property will be delivered.
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Tax Division