Personal Town Tax
The township tax of an individual is generally called municipal tax together with prefectural tax and prefectural tax, and it is supposed to be collected by the town.
- Person who lives in town as of January 1
- Those who do not live in the town as of January 1 but who have offices, business establishments or residences
Amount to be paid
- 5,000 yen (township tax 3,500 yen, income tax 1,500 yen)
- Taxable income amount (income amount in previous year - income deductible amount) × 10% (township tax 6% · municipal tax 4%) - tax deduction
Person who is tax exempt
Equal share · income exemption is not taxable
- Person undergoing daily living assistance by the Life Protection Law
- People with disabilities, minors, widows or widows who had total income of the previous year of less than 1.25 million yen
Equal exemption is not taxable
- The total income amount of the previous year is 280,000 yen × (number of deductible spouse + dependent relative + 1) + people of 168,000 yen or less
Income tax not tax exempt
- The gross income amount of the previous year is 350,000 yen × (number of deductible spouse + dependents relatives + 1) + person of 3 million yen or less
- People other than special collection will be paid on the payment date four times a year in June, August, October and December.
- The payment for ordinary collection was paid at the convenience store nationwide from the taxable amount of Heisei 20 fiscal year.
Note: Payment at convenience stores can be handled until the end of May the year following the taxed year. After that date you will not be able to pay by convenience store, so please pay at financial institution or office window.
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Niseko Town Hall