Protection of tap water source
In order to take over the rich water of Niseko to future generations
Niseko Town Water Source Protection Ordinance was established to prevent water pollution (damage) and depletion of water sources, to establish water source protection areas around water sources and facilities to be consulted, and to prevent installation of facilities that could cause water pollution or depletion. did.
For the ordinance text, please see the following page.
Water supply source protected area
When building a building within a protected area, you will submit a consultation letter to the town and discuss the details.
We hold a briefing session in advance to explain the details of business and the pollution prevention method of the water source to the related residents and in some cases exchange agreements with the related residents.
Regulated facilities can not be constructed.
Even if it is not a regulated facility, conditions may be subject to take measures such as pollution prevention.
Please see the following materials for the water supply source protected area.
Determination of regulated facilities
The criterion to judge is
- I will listen to the opinion of the council.
- If it is necessary, the council can ask for opinions and investigations from people with water knowledge, installers and people from the relevant areas.
- Construction can not be done if it is certified as a regulated facility.
- Construction can be done if it is certified that it is not a regulated facility.
- If you find that you are using a building that is not consulted.
- When building if it is not conclusion whether it is good to build.
- If you are trying to build a building though it is judged not to be built.
- If you do not hold talks or briefing sessions.
- I will give recommendations and stop orders.
- If you do not comply with the recommendation or cancellation order, penalties will be given by publishing your names and accusing them.
In September this year everyone tries building a building around the water source
Procedures for collecting soil and cutting down forests
We will check the water source protected area.
- If you are not in a water source protected area, there is no need for consultation.
- In the protected area, we will discuss the content by submitting a consultation letter to the town.
- We hold a briefing session in advance to explain the details of business and the pollution prevention method of the water source to the related residents and in some cases exchange agreements with the related residents.
- When it is judged that it is not a regulated facility, construction may be subject to conditions to take measures such as pollution prevention.
- Construction of facilities can not be done if it is certified as a regulated facility.
When not following recommendations and orders, there are public announcements of the names, imprisonment with fine and fine.
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Planning Environment Division Eco-Model City Promotion Section