Conservation of groundwater
Groundwater is an important property
Groundwater is an important shared property indispensable to everyone's life. It is required to give consideration to each other and to use it moderately.
Permission and notification of well drilling
The flow of permission and notification is as follows.
Niseko Town Groundwater Conservation Ordinance Flowchart
- Reference value of cross-sectional area: For tube diameter 32 mm, cross-sectional area 8.04 square centimeters
- When there are two or more outlets, the total of the cross sectional area is the target.
- As of April 27, 2011, when already using a well or drilling
· When the cross sectional area is 8 square cm or less: Notification is not necessary.
- For the ordinance text, please click here.
Application, notification form
pdf file format
word File format
Guidance, order, penalties
- When it is deemed necessary for preservation of groundwater, it can recommend to take guidance, advice or necessary measures.
- You can revoke your permission for fake or otherwise authorized means.
- You may order a person who is collecting without permission to set the deadline and take necessary measures.
- If there is an urgent necessity, it is possible to limit the collection of groundwater by setting the period.
- When a person who received a recommendation fails to take such measures, he / she may order a matter to take such measures with a deadline.
- When a person who received the order does not comply, it is possible to order temporary suspension of the collecting action by setting a deadline.
- In case of violation of an order → fine of 500,000 yen
- Failure to make various notifications → Fine for 300,000 yen
- If you receive permission by lying fraudulent other illegal means → fine of 300,000 yen
- When refusing the on-site inspection without just cause → fine of 300,000 yen
Niseko Town Water Resources Conservation Council Annual Schedule
- Please proceed with the submission of permission application according to the business schedule.
- Please hold a briefing session for nearby residents by the Water Resources Conservation Council.
- If there is a project for groundwater collection where the discharge cross-sectional area of the pump, which needs to be held by the council, exceeds 8 cm2, please contact the following reference as soon as possible.
|Times||Schedule||Target time for submission of permission application|
|1st||Late May||During April|
|Part 2||Late August||In July|
|3rd||Late November||In October|
|4th||Late February||During January|
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Planning Environment Division Eco-Model City Promotion Section