Niseko Town Water Source Protection Ordinance
(1) Water source This refers to an area to be used as raw water for a river, spring water and groundwater.
(2) Water source This refers to the water source related to the water supply in the town.
(3) Water source protection area This area is necessary to conserve water quality in the tap water source and its upstream area,
It refers to the area designated by the Mayor.
(4) Facilities listed in the appended table.
Responsibility of townspeople
Designation of water source protected area
2 When the town mayor intends to designate a water source protected area pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, he / she shall prepare the related documents in advance for general public inspection and seek such opinions.
3 When the mayor intends to designate a water source protected area according to the provisions of paragraph 1, the Niseko Town Water Resources Conservation Council stipulated in the Niseko Town Water Resources Conservation Council Establishment Ordinance (Niseko Town Ordinance No. ○) (Hereinafter referred to as the "Council").
4 Mayor may designate water source protected area with reference to the opinions of the preceding two paragraphs.
5 When the town mayor designates a water source protected area, it shall announce that fact and its area.
6 Designation of a water source protected area shall be effective upon notice under the provision of the preceding paragraph.
7 The provisions from paragraph 2 to the preceding paragraph shall apply mutatis mutandis to the case where the designation of a water source protected area is to be changed or canceled.
(1) Facilities that could contaminate the quality of water supply
(2) Facilities that could affect the amount of water in the water source
(3) Water source rental facilities Facilities requiring logging of nourishing trees
(4) Facilities that could result in depletion of water sources for water intake
Prohibition of regulated facilities
Consultation and measures
2. When the town mayor finds that it is necessary to preserve the water quality of the water source, or if it is deemed that there is a risk of affecting the water volume of the water source concerning the consultation document submitted pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph, You can advise or instruct persons to take necessary measures.
3 When there is consultation pursuant to the provision of paragraph 1, the mayor of the mayor shall hear the opinion of the council and certify whether it is a regulated facility.
4 When the town mayor finds that the target facility is the regulated facility pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, he / she shall notify the said business operator with a document.
Timing of consultation
(1) Target of consultation listed on the attached table 1 Until the date of application for application under Article 6 of the Building Standard Law (Act No. 201 of 1952) or notification under the provisions of Article 15 of the same law. However, in the case of targets subject to consultations of 10 square meters or less, it shall be thirty days prior to the date of construction
(2) Facilities to be consulted listed in the attached table 2 Until the time of application for approval under Article 16 or Article 20, Paragraph 1 of the Gravel Collection Act (Act No. 74 of 1964)
(3) Targets to be consulted listed in Appended Table 3 Until the time of application for permission under the provisions of Article 15, paragraph 1 of the Law Concerning the Treatment of Waste Disposal and Cleaning (Act No. 137 of 1965)
(4) Targets to be consulted listed in the appended table 4 Until the time of filing notification under the provisions of Article 5 or 7 of the Water Pollution Control Law (Law No. 138 of 1965)
Holding a briefing session
(2) When holding a briefing session pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the business operator shall announce to that effect to the concerned residents and notify the town mayor ten days before the date on which the briefing meeting is held.
Three town mayors can attend the staff of the town in holding a briefing session.
4 When a business operator conducts a briefing session, he / she shall report the result to the mayor without delay.
(5) In cases where necessity arises as a result of consultation with related residents, etc. at the briefing session, the business operator shall conclude an agreement with the related residents.
Article 12 Mayor may order the person who falls under the matters specified below to set up or discontinue use of facilities subject to consultation.
(1) Persons who have established or are using facility for consultation without consultation pursuant to Article 8, paragraph 1
(2) Persons who started establishment of facilities subject to consultation without waiting for the recognition under Article 8, paragraph 3
(3) Those who started establishment of regulated facilities despite being certified as regulated facilities pursuant to Article 8, paragraph 3
(4) Persons who started establishment of facilities subject to consultation not in accordance with the recommendation prescribed in Article 10
End of form
Cooperation request for water source protection
2 When there is a request for cooperation from the related municipality to Honmachi in order to protect the water source, it shall be able to respond to it.
Publication of name
(2) When making a public announcement pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the mayor of the mayor shall give the person who will be made public in advance the opportunity to notify the reason and to state his opinion.
Both penal provisions
Appended table (related to Article 2)
- Facilities that use water supply / drainage
- Digging gravel sampling sites, rock sampling sites and minerals, or collecting stones
- Industrial waste disposal facility or facility for storing industrial waste
- Specified facilities specified in the Water Pollution Control Law
Niseko Town Tap Water Source Ordinance Enforcement Regulations
Article 1 These rules shall provide necessary matters for the enforcement of the Niseko Town Water and Water Source Protection Ordinance (Heisei Niseko Town Ordinance No. No .; hereinafter referred to as “Ordinance”) Article 15 based on the provisions of Article 15. .
The consultation pursuant to the provisions of Article 2, Paragraph 1 of Article 2 shall be carried out by attaching the following listed books to the regulatory subject matter facility consultation document (No. 1 form).
(1) Designated facility plan
(2) Drawings showing areas where regulated facilities are to be installed and nearby sketches
(3) Planning plan of regulated facilities
(4) In cases where a person intending to establish a controlled facility (hereinafter referred to as "business operator") is a juridical person, the articles of incorporation or contribution acts and registered matter certificates
(5) Other documents that the waterworks business administrator deems necessary
Notification under the provisions of Article 3 regulation Article 8, paragraph 4 shall be made according to the notice of decision of the regulated facility (type 2).
(Result report on briefing session)
Report according to the provisions of Article 4 regulation Article 10 paragraph 2 shall be carried out according to the result report of the related residents briefing session (No. 3 form).
Recommendation according to the provisions of Article 5 regulation Article 11, paragraph 1 shall be carried out by consultation target facility consultation and measures recommendation (No. 4 form).
Article 6 The order for cancellation pursuant to the provisions of Article 12 shall be carried out in accordance with the Stop Order Installation Order (No. 5 Form).
Article 7 In addition to what is provided for in this rule, necessary matters shall be determined separately.
This rule shall come into force as from May 1, 2011.
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Niseko Town Hall