Niseko Town Furusatozuri -What is the donation system?-
We will use your wishes as a donation to the Furusato to utilize the natural environment and community activities of Niseko Town to the next generation. For 15 years since the start of "Niseko Town Friendship Donation Ordinance", I would like to utilize the wisdom and opinions of everyone inside and outside the town more than ever to deepen broad cooperation.
Everyone who can sympathize with Niseko's town planning and home keeping, we are waiting for the support of Niseko fans.
【Niseko Town Town Planning Ordinance】 Article 50 (Collaboration with people outside the town)
【Niseko Town Furusato Konkuri Donation Ordinance】 From the preamble
It will be subject to residence tax donation deduction
~ "Furusato tax payment" system ~
This system is a mechanism to deduct personal inhabitant tax and income tax to a certain limit when donating to local governments to realize the feelings of taxpayers who want to support "home town".
Outline of the system
- Individuals donating an amount exceeding 2,000 yen to municipalities or prefectures, deduct 2,000 yen from the donation amount from the total amount of income tax and residential tax, by deducting donation to a certain limit We deduct the full amount up to the system.
- The donation target is not limited to hometown, and even if it donates to all municipalities, towns and villages, prefectures in the whole country it is subject to deduction.
- In order to receive a deduction by this system, it is necessary to declare a final decision to the tax office in charge of the address location.
- For details of "home town tax payment" system, please see the following page.
- Also, under the start of the "Home Tax Payment" system, "Furusato Tax Information Center" collects information on the system operation throughout the country and notices it. For details, please see the following page.
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Planning & Environment Division, Business Planning Division