Usage guidance (price, opening guidance)
|location||57 Arishima, Niseko Town Abuta-gun, Hokkaido|
|Opening hours||9 am - 5 pm|
|(Admission until 4:30 pm)|
|Closed||Every Monday and New Year's Holiday|
|grown up||High school student||Junior high school student||65 years of age or older of Niseko Town people|
|個人||500 yen||100 yen||free||free|
|Groups 10 or more||400 yen||－||－||－|
(Valid for one year from issue date)
|800 yen||200 yen||－||－|
Arisima Memorial Hall Annual Passport
The annual admission ticket of the hotel can choose your favorite design from the prepared one.
- "Arishima Takeo"
- "Profiles of Frances" (Takeshi Arishima)
- "Wind blowing on Arishima" (Fujikura Hideyuki)
Also, many works by Ms. Fujikura are stored in the Arishima Memorial Hall.
|Price||General 800 yen|
High school student ¥ 200
|expiration date||One year from the date of purchase, you can enter as many times as you want.|
|Benefits||Drink menu of book cafe (Arishima Memorial Hall × Takano coffee shop) will be 100 yen discount.|
Procedure to purchase your passport
- Please fill out the necessary items on "Annual passport application form" at Arishima Memorial Hall reception desk.
- Pay the fee and pick up the receipt.
- Because it takes some time to issue, we will exchange by reception at the time of returning. Please present a receipt at that time.
- Please bring your student ID card when purchasing a passport for high school students.
Annual passport application form
Notes on use
- One person can enter the annual passport during the valid period stated.
- Please present "Annual Passport" to reception desk at entry. (If you forget on the day of use, if you lose it, you will have a regular admission fee even during the validity period.)
- We do not refund and reprint "Annual Passport", please be aware.
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Niseko Town Arishima Memorial Hall