Niseko Town Workers Welfare Fund Support Project
- Workers used for business or office and paid
- Residents registered in Niseko Town
However, it does not apply when any of the following 1 to 7 is applicable.
- Person who has delinquent town tax and utility bill paid to Niseko Town
- Those whose transactions have been suspended by financial institutions
- A person who has received a loan from a financial institution and is behind in repayment
- Person who is recognized as having no repayment ability
- Those who have been subrogated by the Foundation and who are guarantors.
- Those who are involved with the members of the gang prescribed in Article 2 No. 2 to No. 5 of the Act on Prevention of Unfair Acts by Criminal Members
- A person who belongs to or is affiliated with an organization that engages in violent sabotage prescribed in Article 4 of the Subversive Activity Prevention Act.
Loan handling period
- Workers who join the Hokkaido Labor Bank 100,000 yen or more and 3,000,000 yen or less
- Workers who have not joined the Hokkaido Labor Bank 100,000 yen or more and 2,000,000 yen or less
Use of funds
Loan interest rate
Guarantee Fee/Interest Grant
*Every fiscal year, the procedure for granting the guarantee fee and interest will be completed by the end of March.
However, if you try to receive a guarantee fee and interest subsidy, or if you move out of Niseko Town, you will not be eligible for the subsidy.
Handling financial institution
Apply for a loan
[Niseko Town Hall Commerce and Industry Tourism Division]
〒048-1595 ニセコ町字富士見47番地 TEL:0136-44-2121
[Hokkaido Labor Bank Kutchan Branch]
〒044-0011 俱知安町南1条東1丁目14-2 TEL:0136-22-0459
Niseko Town Workers Welfare Fund Loan Rule
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Commerce and Tourism Division Commerce and Tourism Section