The 28th Takeobi Arishima Youth Public Art Painting Exhibition
The purpose of this project is to provide a place for creative presentation widely to young people who have innate creativity and to inherit the intention of Arima's art promotion.
The prize-winning works will be exhibited at the Arishima Memorial Hall special exhibition room.
Determination of winning works
The awards ceremony will be held at the Arima Memorial Museum Art Hall.
Closed on October 31, November 7
Awards and awards
- The results of the examination will be announced on the Hokkaido Shimbun newspaper
- Only selected works will be exhibited at Arishima Memorial Hall special exhibition room
- The prize is decided by the judging committee, and the excellent work is presented with the following prize
- Arishima Takeo Award, the Governor of Hokkaido Award, Hokkaido Superintendent Award, Niseko Town length Award, Niseko Town education town Award, Hokkaido Shimbun Press Award
- Held at Arishima Memorial Art Hall at 1 pm on Saturday, November 5, 2016.
- In the awards ceremony, the judges will explain about the winning works (planned).
Exhibition viewing fee
Access · Transportation Information
〒048-1531 57 Arishima, Niseko Town Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
Phone number: 0136-44-3245
Fax number: 0136-55-8484
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Niseko Town Arishima Memorial Hall