Efforts to Revitalize Commercial Industries
Niseko Town, we support those who aim for a challenge and step-up in business! !
- "I want to make a new shop"
- "I want to borrow a vacant store"
- "I'd like to expand my current store"
- "I want to change business type of store"
We are doing some subsidies for construction costs.
Support business for Niseko Town entrepreneurs
Contents of grant
- Within one third of direct construction cost (excluding fixtures and fixtures) required for building new building, remodeling, renovation of building
(Maximum amount of 1.5 million yen, however, the total of construction costs will exceed 600,000 yen.)
Business results to date
As of July 25, 2012
|year||Business contents||number||Grant amount|
|Heisei er 23||Store extension||1||1,500 thousand yen (restaurant)|
|2012 fiscal year||Utilize vacant stores||1||1,477 thousand yen (real estate office)|
Property information on empty stores etc.
There are three "vacant store information" in the city area.
Regarding details of the system and property information
|Niseko Town Chamber of Commerce||0136-44-2214||0136-44-1173|
|Commerce and Industry Tourism Division Commercial Workers Labor||0136-44-2121||0136-44-3500|