Reuse of Niseko Central Warehouse Group
Niseko Central Warehouse Group Old starch factory
Warehouse group which was once crowded as agricultural product accumulation place.
Again the townspeople and tourists gathered in this group of warehouses, and after considering repeatedly as a place to rebuild as a new bustling place, it was born again as a "Niseko central warehouse group" from the year of Heisei 28.
It is used as a base for revitalizing the area gathered by local residents and tourists.
What is Central Warehouse Group
Niseko station (then · Kota station) Around
Warehouse group of historical building
In the town, we aim to preserve the warehouse group after relocation as a historical building and to reuse it as a means of revitalizing the community.
In addition, we will explore how to utilize the townspeople and tourists to gather and bustle in this place again as it was when we crowded as a gathering place once, taking advantage of the convenience of the location adjacent to the station and station hot springs "Kirara no yu" .
Niseko Central Warehouse Group Recruitment of management company (designated manager) through introduction of private vigor - The recruitment has ended
I decided to publicly invite the administrators from the public widely.
We are looking for use / management plans of facilities with ingenuity based on application guidelines such as the following use conditions.
For details, please check the following and application guidelines.
○ Target facility
No. 1 warehouse, old starch factory, square
○ Contents of usage management plan
Please plan to meet the following (1) - (7).
(1) Use and operation business plan that contributes to industrial promotion in Niseko Town
(2) Making use of the local employment · Operation It is a business plan
(3) A plan that promotes immigration and settlement to Niseko Town, has the function of revitalizing the town, seizing the activities of volunteers and village supporters, and having a function to coordinate the activities.
(4) To be a use and operation project plan that contributes to the local community
(5) To establish a cooperative framework with warehouse groups and surrounding enterprises and plan to focus on that adjustment
(6) Other use / management plan that contributes to improvement of residents' services
(7) To be a use / management business plan that considers basic design, preparation support design, implementation design, open space design, operation plan, and landscape guidelines
3 years from April 1, 2011
(1) Start of recruitment: Thursday, February 7,
(2) Question accepting period: From February 7 th, Heisei 31 (Thursday) to February 19 (Tue)
(3) Explanation to applicants: Thursday, February 7, 2019, as needed (Niseko Town Office Planning and Environment Division)
(4) Submission deadline: Wednesday, February 20, 2011 (Wed)
(5) Selection of administrators: scheduled for late February, 2011
(6) The operator and the town sign a contract (after the decision by the parliament): after March 14, 2011
Corporation, other conditions equipped (※ Please check with application guidelines)
○ Application documents
Form No. 1 to No. 5 (below, downloadable from the set of styles)
Other related materials as necessary
○ Submission method
Until Wednesday, February 20, 2011 (Wednesday)
From 8: 30 to 17: 15
Please bring the following "inquiries" by bringing or mailing etc.
1 copy original, 1 duplicate copies 2 copies
The standard of the documents to be submitted is A4 version vertical (excluding goods of imitation, illustration etc)
○ Receipt and response of questionnaire
The question is made according to Form No. 6 (below, downloadable from the set of styles).
The acceptance period is from February 7 th (Thursday) to February 19 (Heisei) Heisei 31 (Heisei)
We will reply at any time. Also, it will be used for browsing.
→ As of February 19, Heisei 31, there was no question
〒048-1595 47, Fujimi, Niseko Town Abuta-gun
Niseko Town Planning and Environment Section, Self-Government and Creation Section (Niseko Town Hall 1F)
Mr. Masaru Kawakawa Manager of self-government creation
Absence: Kenta Yamamoto Planning Environment Section Manager
E-mail address: jichi ● town.niseko.lg.jp ※ Convert to ● at mark
Niseko Central Warehouse Group The recruitment results of candidate operators (designated managers) and selection of candidates by introducing private vigor
Based on the selection result from the application company by the selection committee, the following businesses were selected as candidates.
Selection entrepreneur: Living in Niseko Co., Ltd.
Concept of reuse of warehouse group
Old starch factory
Old starch factory
There is also a children's space and a nursing room that can be used with small children.
In addition to a free wifi environment, this facility also provides a telework environment in one room and serves as a base for using telework.
Telework can also be used, video verification using large monitors, and group work.
No. 2 warehouse
New fertilizer warehouse
No. 12 warehouse
No. 13 warehouse
Central warehouse group guidelines
Currently, we are reusing 2 warehouses, 12 warehouses, fertilizer new warehouse by introducing private vigor.
In addition, in introducing the vitality of the private sector, in the future, when private companies repair existing warehouses or construct new ones on the premises of the warehouse group, they will utilize the central warehouse group while preserving the landscape as a historic building. To this end, the town has established the “ Niseko Town Central Warehouse Group Landscape Guidelines”.
Niseko Central Warehouse Group Home Page · Telework
For details, please visit this HP
Efforts to promote telework use in central warehouses
・ Review of facility usage charges (charges can be set according to long-term usage conditions)
・ Conclude long-term use contracts with companies in Tokyo and start long-term use
・ Start monthly use in adjacent properties that can be used when using telework
・ Concluded agreement with private companies to promote use
Concluded cooperation agreement with a company that actually practiced telework in the central warehouse group
→ Started provision of information on central warehouses to members of companies that have signed agreements as an initiative based on the agreement
・ Join a council established to promote nationwide dissemination of work
・ Introduction of experiences of teleworking companies on the central warehouse group homepage
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Planning and Environment Division Autonomy Creation Division