Reuse of Niseko Central Warehouse Group
Niseko Central Warehouse Group Old starch factory
Warehouse group which was once crowded as agricultural product accumulation place.
Again the townspeople and tourists gathered in this group of warehouses, and after considering repeatedly as a place to rebuild as a new bustling place, it was born again as a "Niseko central warehouse group" from the year of Heisei 28.
It is used as a base for revitalizing the area gathered by local residents and tourists.
What is Central Warehouse Group
Niseko station (then · Kota station) Around
Warehouse group of historical building
In the town, we aim to preserve the warehouse group after relocation as a historical building and to reuse it as a means of revitalizing the community.
In addition, we will explore how to utilize the townspeople and tourists to gather and bustle in this place again as it was when we crowded as a gathering place once, taking advantage of the convenience of the location adjacent to the station and station hot springs "Kirara no yu" .
Niseko Central Warehouse Group Recruitment of management company (designated manager) through introduction of private vigor - The recruitment has ended
I decided to publicly invite the administrators from the public widely.
We are looking for use / management plans of facilities with ingenuity based on application guidelines such as the following use conditions.
For details, please check the following and application guidelines.
<Recruitment details, conditions, etc.> ※ For details, please confirm with the application guidelines
○ Target facility
No. 1 warehouse, old starch factory, square
○ Contents of usage management plan
Please plan to meet the following (1) - (7).
(1) To be a business plan for utilization and operation that contributes to industry promotion in Niseko-cho
(2) Making use of the local employment · Operation It is a business plan
(3) To promote emigration and settlement to Niseko Town, to be in charge of coordinating the activities of the regional cooperation and village support personnel in the town, and to have the function of coordinating its activities.
(4) To be a use and operation project plan that contributes to the local community
(5) To establish a cooperative framework with warehouse groups and surrounding enterprises and plan to focus on that adjustment
(6) Other use / management plan that contributes to improvement of residents' services
(7) To be a use / management business plan that considers basic design, preparation support design, implementation design, open space design, operation plan, and landscape guidelines
3 years from April 1, 2011
(1) Start of recruitment: Thursday, February 7,
(2) Question accepting period: From February 7 th, Heisei 31 (Thursday) to February 19 (Tue)
(3) Explanation to Applicants: From February 7 th, (Thursday) 7 th, 20110, as necessary, from time to time (Niseko Town Office Planning & Environment Division)
(4) Submission deadline: Wednesday, February 20, 2011 (Wed)
(5) Selection of administrators: scheduled for late February, 2011
(6) The operator and the town sign a contract (after the decision by the parliament): after March 14, 2011
Corporation, other conditions equipped (※ Please check with application guidelines)
○ Application documents
Form No. 1 to No. 5 (below, downloadable from the set of styles)
Other related materials as necessary
○ Submission method
Until Wednesday, February 20, 2011 (Wednesday)
From 8: 30 to 17: 15
Please bring the following "inquiries" by bringing or mailing etc.
1 copy original, 1 duplicate copies 2 copies
The standard of the documents to be submitted is A4 version vertical (excluding goods of imitation, illustration etc)
○ Receipt and response of questionnaire
The question is made according to Form No. 6 (below, downloadable from the set of styles).
The acceptance period is from February 7 th (Thursday) to February 19 (Heisei) Heisei 31 (Heisei)
We will reply at any time. Also, it will be used for browsing.
→ As of February 19, Heisei 31, there was no question
Niseko town, Abuta-gun, 048-1595 Fujimi 47 Fujimi
Niseko Town Planning and Environment Division Autonomous Creation Division (Niseko Town Office 1F)
Mr. Masaru Kawakawa Manager of self-government creation
Absence: Kenta Yamamoto Planning Environment Section Manager
E-mail address: jichi ● town.niseko.lg.jp ※ Convert to ● at mark
Niseko Central Warehouse Group The recruitment results of candidate operators (designated managers) and selection of candidates by introducing private vigor
Based on the selection result from the application company by the selection committee, the following businesses were selected as candidates.
Selection entrepreneur: Living in Niseko Co., Ltd.
Concept of reuse of warehouse group
Old starch factory
Old starch factory
No. 2 warehouse
New fertilizer warehouse
No. 12 warehouse
No. 13 warehouse
Central warehouse group guidelines
Currently, we are reusing 2 warehouses, 12 warehouses, fertilizer new warehouse by introducing private vigor.
In addition, when private enterprises introduce renovation of existing warehouses and new buildings on the warehouse grounds in the future, private companies will utilize the landscape as the historic building of the central warehouse while utilizing it For that reason, in the town "Niseko town central warehouse group landscape guidelines" is stipulated.
Niseko Central Warehouse Group Home Page · Telework
For details, please visit this HP
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Planning and Environment Division Autonomy Creation Division