Niseko Town Groundwater Conservation Ordinance
(1) Underground water (the hot spring prescribed in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Hot Spring Act (Law No. 125 of 1952), Article 3, paragraph 1 of the Mining Act (Law No. 289 of 1952) Excludes groundwater dissolving the specified flammable natural gas as well as those clearly indicating that it is a running water of a river prescribed in Article 3, Paragraph 1, Article 100, Paragraph 1 of the River Act (Act No. 167 of 1949) The facility to collect.
(2) Strainer means a water collection hole provided in a well.
(3) A person who obtained permission pursuant to the provisions of Article 5 of the collector and a person who has made a notification pursuant to the provisions of Article 13.
Responsibility of collector
Permission to collect groundwater
2 In the case of the preceding paragraph, 2 mayor may not give permission under the same paragraph unless it finds that it conforms to the permission criteria prescribed in the next Article.
When three countries or other local governments intend to collect groundwater, by consultation with the mayor of the town being established, it is deemed that there was permission under paragraph 1.
4 Mayor may attach conditions necessary for permission under paragraph 1.
(1) There is no hindrance to the effective use of groundwater.
(2) There is no danger of affecting the existing tap water source or well.
(3) The use of the groundwater to be collected is necessary and appropriate.
(4) To be recognized as being difficult to substitute with other water.
Holding a briefing session
2 In case of holding a briefing session, the applicant for permission shall notify the town concerned to that effect by 10 days prior to the date of the event and notify the town mayor.
Three town mayors can attend the staff of the town when holding a briefing session.
4 When submitting a briefing session, the applicant for permission shall report the result to the mayor without delay without delay, as provided for by the Regulations.
5 The applicant for permission shall conclude an agreement with the related residents if necessary due to consultation with relevant residents at the briefing session.
(1) Name (for corporations, name and representative's name) and address
(2) Application of groundwater
(3) the position of the strainer of the well, the type of the pumping machine and the cross-sectional area of the discharge port
(4) Average collected volume per day
(2) In the application form set forth in the preceding paragraph, a drawing indicating the location of the well and other books designated by the mayor shall be attached.
Notice of permission or refusal
2 When the town mayor makes the decision set forth in the preceding paragraph, he shall notify the relevant permission applicant with a document.
Notification of completion
Installation of water measurement device
Notification of collection of groundwater
Notification of change
Succession of permission and notification
(2) If there is inheritance or merger with respect to the collector, the heir, the juridical person surviving after the merger, or the juridical person established through merger will succeed the position of the collector.
3 A person who succeeded to the position of the collector pursuant to the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs shall notify the mayor to that effect within thirty days from the date of the succession.
Revocation of permission
(1) When the well is abolished.
(2) When the pumping machine of the well is not powered, or when the cross-sectional area of the discharge port of the pumping water is set to 8 square centimeters or less.
2 A person who has abolished a well shall notify the mayor to that effect within 30 days.
Cancellation of permission, etc.
2. The mayor may in violation of the provisions of Article 5, paragraph 1, violate a person who is collecting groundwater without obtaining permission or who violates the conditions attached pursuant to the provision of paragraph 4 of the same Article In order to rectify, it can order the time limit and set necessary measures.
3 Mayor mayor may, if it finds that there is urgent necessity for groundwater conservation, due to the occurrence of special circumstances which could not be foreseen, decide the sampling period for a sampling period, collect groundwater Can be restricted.
(2) A staff member who conducts an investigation pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph shall carry a certificate indicating the status thereof and, if there is a request of a related party, present it.
Notification of Measures
Publication of name etc.
2 When making a public announcement pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the mayor of the mayor shall give the person who will be made public in advance the opportunity to notify the reason and to state his opinion.
(2) Any person who falls under any of the following items shall be punished by a fine of not more than 300,000 yen.
(1) A person who has violated the provisions of Article 11, Article 13 or Article 16, Paragraph 2
(2) A person who uses falsely or other illegal means in obtaining the permission under Article 5, paragraph 1
(3) Those who have refused, hindered, or evaded entry inspections pursuant to the provisions of Article 18, paragraph 1 without a justifiable reason
Both penal provisions
(3) A person who has made a notification pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph shall be deemed to have obtained the permission under Article 5, paragraph 1.
4 At the time of enforcement of this Ordinance, those who are actually using wells corresponding to the wells prescribed in Article 5, paragraph 1, shall establish water measurement instruments within one year from the date of enforcement of this Ordinance, The amount collected should be reported to the Mayor.
5 Mayor may not make a notification pursuant to the provisions of paragraph 2 of the Supplementary Provisions, or if a person who has made a false notification fails to comply with the guidance of the mayor without justifiable reasons, it may make public to that effect.
Niseko Town Groundwater Conservation Ordinance
Article 1 These rules stipulate necessary matters for the enforcement of the Niseko Town Groundwater Conservation Ordinance (Ordinance No. 7 of 2011; hereinafter referred to as the “Ordinance”).
(Form of Groundwater Collection Permission Application etc.)
The permission application prescribed in Article 2, Article 8, paragraph 1 shall be in accordance with the groundwater collection permission application form (Form 1).
The notification of completion as prescribed in Article 11 of the 2nd Ordinance shall be made by a well completion notice (Form No. 2).
The notification prescribed in Article 3 of the 3rd Regulation shall be based on the Groundwater Collection Report (Form 3).
The notification prescribed in Article 14 of Article 4 of the 4th Ordinance shall be based on the Groundwater Collection Change Notification Form (Form 4).
The notification prescribed in Article 15 of Article 15 shall be in accordance with the Notification Form for Succession of Groundwater Sicker Status (Form No. 5).
The notification prescribed in Article 16, Paragraph 2 of the 6th Ordinance shall be in accordance with the Notification of Abolition of Well (Form No. 6).
(Holding a briefing session)
The publication under the provisions of Article 3, Paragraph 7, Paragraph 2 shall be made by notifying the related residents of the dates, places, construction of wells, etc. of the briefing sessions, circulation and other methods.
Report according to the provisions of Article 2, Section 7, Paragraph 4 of the 2 Regulations shall be in accordance with the result report of the related residents briefing session (Form No. 7).
(Installation and reporting of water quantity measuring device)
Article 4 The water measurement device specified in Article 12 of Article 12 shall fall under any of the following items.
(1) auxiliary pipe water meter
(2) Axial flow impeller type water meter
(3) Vane Chury pipe split flow water meter
(4) Connection flow impeller type water meter
(5) Those with the same or higher capability than the preceding items.
2 Notification in the case of installing the water quantity measuring device shall be based on notification of the installation of the water measurement device (Form No. 8).
(Report on amount collected)
Article 5 Report of collected volume prescribed in Article 12 of the Article reports the collected amount for the previous three months in April, July, October and January according to the groundwater collection amount report (Form No. 9) There must be.
This rule shall come into force as from September 1, 2011.
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Niseko Town Hall