|Age of the child
|Amount of children's allowance (monthly per person)
|Under 3 years old
|3 years old or older before completing elementary school
|15,000 yen for the third and subsequent children
|Middle school students
|Recipients who are above the income limit and below the income limit
|Those who are above the income limit
* From October 2022 if the income of the person raising the child is above the upper limit of income, the child allowance will not be paid.
* "Third child and beyond" refers to the third and subsequent children who are raising children until graduating from high school (until the first March 31 after the 18th birthday).
* Please enter your My Number on the certification invoice.
[Attachments required for certification request]
- A copy of the claimant's and spouse's health insurance card
- A bank account number in the name of the claimant can be confirmed
- There are other documents to be submitted as needed.
Information on the child allowance system from the 2022
* For those who need a status report, we will notify you separately.
Please note that if you make any of the following changes, you will need to notify Niseko Town.
- When there are no more children to be paid due to the fact that they are no longer raising children
- When the address of the beneficiary, spouse, or child changes (including moving to another municipality or overseas)
- When the name of the beneficiary, spouse, or child changes
- When you have a spouse to raise a child with you, or when you no longer have a spouse to raise a child
- When the pension enrolled by the beneficiary changes (including when the beneficiary becomes a civil servant)
- When receiving designation as a "parent designated person" from parents living overseas as a person raising children in Japan
◎ For those who need to continue to submit the status report, the following status report form will be mailed separately.
- Those who receive the benefits in a city different from the address of the juminhyo (certificate of residence) due to violence from their spouse, etc.
- Payment requirements Those who do not have a child's family register
- Those who are separated from their spouse during divorce talks
- In addition, those who have been informed of submission from Niseko Town (those who need confirmation in the town)
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Health and Welfare Section