Use of disability welfare service
A system in which a person with disabilities selects service contents and business operators / facilities themselves and uses service by contract. In the town, based on the application of the person who wishes to use the service, we decide to pay disability welfare service and part of the expenses necessary for service use (in principle, 10% burden, income / assets We set up the upper limit of monthly charge of user burden).
Flow from application to use
1 Consultation on system use
2 Application for provision of disability welfare service
3 Payment of welfare service for welfare service
Decision content: kind of service
- Payment period (1-year in-house service, 3-year facility service and group house)
- Payment amount (in case of home service, number of hours available, number of days)
- Disability level classification
- User burden amount (In principle one tenths burden)
4 Application / contract for using services
5 Service utilization
- Persons with physical, intellectual or mental disabilities
|Dispatch of home helper||A helper will visit your home and will take care of yourself such as housework and nursing care.|
|Use of short-term accommodation||When you can not care for a person with physical, intellectual or mental disorders at home, we will take care in a short term facility.|
|Moving into a group||People with intellectual and psychiatric disorders receive assistance such as care of meals, money management, etc. and live together.|
Entry / place of entry to facilities with disabilities and facilities with intellectual disabilities
Required for application
- Municipal tax tax exemption / tax exemption certificate (It is necessary for all the households to whom the people to use belong.)
- Copy of juminhyo (certificate of residence) (for all households to which the user belongs)
- Total household of municipal tax tax exempt households and household tax income quota is less than 160,000 yen, and those who use tax reduction system need the following documents together with the above documents.
- Documents for which you can check the income of the person who uses it (if the user is under 18 years old as a guardian)
- Copy of salary income etc withholding slip etc.
- Copy of pension income (old age, disability · bereaved family) transfer notice etc.
- Welfare allowance for special handicapped / Welfare allowance for disabled children · Special child assistance allowance · Transitional welfare allowance transfer notice
- Certificate of employment income such as labor cost
- Materials that understand income, asset status etc.
Please note that in principle, if you own real estate such as land and buildings other than residential and residential premises, you can not use tax reduction system.
Other necessary items
- Physically handicapped
- Care book
- Mental health welfare notebook
- (People with renewal are welfare service recipient certificate of welfare service)
Payment of prosthetic equipment cost
Things necessary for application: medical doctor opinion, seal, pocket diary of handicapped, estimate of accessory equipment
User burden: 10% of the base amount (The user's upper limit monthly fee is set according to income.)
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Niseko Town Hall