In this consignment work, we identify candidate contracts by nominating participants [nominated type proposal case].
(1) Proposal manual
This is a description that describes the schedule until the contract candidate for this consignment work is identified, the procedure of the proposal, etc.
(2) Niseko Town Population Vision and comprehensive strategy formulation support outsourcing specifications
It is a specification document that describes contract contents, contract conditions etc of this case.
(3) Proposal intention confirmation form (designated form)
It is a form for reporting whether a person nominated in "Participant Nomination Notice" participates in this proposal or not.
(4) Questionnaire (designated form)
It is a form to describe and submit when participants have questions in this case.
(5) proposal planning proposal (designated form)
It is a designation style when participants make suggestions.
(6) Business history (designated form)
It is a designation style that describes participant's past business career.
(7) Implementation Structure Record (designated style)
It is a designation style that states the person in charge of management scheduled to be placed, person in charge etc.
(8) Planner (person responsible for administration) (designated style)
It is a designation style that describes the past work history of the manager in charge.
(9) Planner (person in charge) (designated form)
It is a designation style to describe the past work history of the person in charge.
(10) Pledge (designated form)
It is a designated style to swear compliance etc.
(11) Evaluation criteria and examination method
It is evaluation criteria and examination method in proposal review.
(12) Q & A answer sheet
It is an answer to the question submitted by the designated business operator.