Joining National Health Insurance
All people except for those who are enrolled in your health insurance or who are receiving welfare protection must join them.
Insured person's card (insurance card)
- One insured person will be issued.
- Be sure to present it to the window of a medical institution etc. when you receive medical treatment.
- In addition, those over 75 years old (people 65 and older who have been certified for disability) will receive medical treatment under the latter-stage elderly medical care system.
Medical treatment benefits etc.
When taking medical institutions etc. to treat illness or injury, 70% or 90% of medical expenses will be paid according to burden classification (30% or 10% will be borne by you).
Besides that, there is payment of medical expenses, high medical treatment expenses, high-level nursing care total medical treatment expenses, childbirth allowance lump sum payment, and funeral expenses.
Retiree medical system
People who are members of the National Health Insurance, have pension from the Employees' Pension, Mutual Aid Association, etc. and who have a subscription period of these pensions for 20 years or more, or who have a subscription period of 10 years or more after the age of 40 years and their dependents You can receive medical examination under this system until the pensioner himself becomes 65 years old.
When reporting such as
Please report it within 14 days if a reason for the change has occurred.
|at a time like this||What is necessary for notification|
|When joining||When transferring from another municipality||Seal, other municipal transfer certificate|
|When I quit my health insurance at work||A seal, a certificate that quit the insurance at work|
|When you are away from dependents of your health insurance at work||Certificate of a seal, reason why you can not become a dependent|
|When a child is born||Seal, insurance card, maternal and child health notebook, those who understand the deposit account number of the head of household|
|When you do not receive welfare protection||Notice of protection decommissioning decision notice|
|When to quit||When you move out to another municipality||Seal, insurance card|
|When entering health insurance at work||Insurance card, insurance card or subscription certificate of both National Health Insurance and Health Insurance at work|
|When you become a dependent of health insurance at work|
|When the insured died||Person who understands seal stamp, insurance card, death certificate, deposit account number|
|When I got to receive welfare protection||Seal, insurance card, protection start decision notice|
|Other||When becoming subject of retiree medical system||Seal, insurance card|
|When the address has changed in town|
|When head of household or name changes|
|When a household is divided or when it comes together|
|When you decide an address separately for school attendance||Seal, insurance card, certificate of enrollment|
|When I lose my insurance certificate (when it becomes dirty and can not be used)||Seal, identity proof (insurance card that can not be used)|
National health insurance and traffic accident
In the case of injury in a traffic accident, in principle, the perpetrator pays the treatment cost. Although you can receive treatment at the National Health Insurance Association, you will be billed from the National Health Inspector to the perpetrator at a later date, so please be sure to notify me if you use National Health Insurance.
Things to bring
- National Health Insurance Card
- Inkan seal
- Traffic accident certificate
Expensive medical expenses
In the case of submitting the limit application certificate, payment at the window is limited to the following limit. Application for the limit certificate can be done by the health and welfare section insurance medical staff at the office, so please bring your insurance card and a seal. If you can not apply for the limit certificate, you will be responsible for payment at the counter once, apply to the National Health Insurance, and if you apply it, you will be paid as high-cost medical expenses at a later date.
Self-pay limit (under monthly fee) for under 70 years
|Income category||Self-pay limit|
|A||Taxable household||Income of over 910,000 yen||252,600 yen + (medical expenses - 842,000 yen) x 1%||140,100 yen|
|A||Income 600 ~ 910 million yen or less||167,400 yen + (medical expenses -588,000 yen) x 1%||93,000 yen|
|C||Income of 210 ~ 6 million yen or less||80,100 yen + (medical expenses -267,000 yen) × 1%||44,400 yen|
|D||Income less than 2.1 million yen||57,600 yen||44,400 yen|
|Oh||Tax-free household||35,400 yen||24,600 yen|
- 【A】 There is a National Health Insurance (including fictitious household head) who is taxed residence tax in household, and the total amount of gross income after deducting the basic amount of household's National Health Insurance (excluding fictitious household head) When the total exceeds 9 million yen
- 【B】 There is a National Health Insurance (including fictitious head of household) who is taxed residence tax in household, and the total amount of gross income after deducting the basic amount of household 's National Health Insurance (excluding fictitious head of household) When the total exceeds 6 million yen and is less than 9 million yen
- 【C】 All of the household's insured National Health Insurance (including fictitious head of household) are residents' taxation tax, and the total gross income after deduction of the basic insurance of the insured person's household (excluding fictitious head of household) is 2.1 million When it exceeds yen and it is less than 6 million yen
- 【E】 All households insured National Health Insurance (including fictitious head of household) are taxed inhabitants, and the total gross income after deducting the basic insurance of household insurers (excluding fictitious household heads) is 2.1 million When it is less than yen
- 【O】 When all of the household's insured National Health Insurance (including fictitious head of household) are exempt from inhabitant tax
Self-payment limit for over 70 years (Monthly)
|Income category||Outpatient (individual unit)||Outpatient + hospitalization (household unit)||Many times|
|Active income earners||Income of over 910,000 yen||252,600 yen + (medical expenses - 842,000 yen) × 1%||140,100 yen|
|Income above 6 million yen but below 9 million yen||167,400 yen + (medical expenses -588,000 yen) x 1%||93,000 yen|
|Income over 2.1 million yen and 6 million yen or less||80,100 yen + (medical expenses -267,000 yen) × 1%||44,400 yen|
|General||18,000 yen (maximum annual amount 144,000 yen)||57,600 yen||44,400 yen|
|Low income people 2||8,000 yen||24,600 yen||N|
|Low-income person 1||8,000 yen||15,000 yen||N|
- [In-kind income earners 4] When there are national health insurants of 70 to 74 years old with a residence tax taxable income of 1.45 million yen or more
However, in the case of one of the following 1 to 4, it becomes "general household (3)".
- National insurers aged 70 to 74 are alone for households, income is less than 3.83 million yen
- Even if income is more than 3.83 million yen, some people have been transferred to the latter-stage elderly medical care system in the same household, and the total income is less than 5.2 million yen
- There are two or more national security insurers aged 70 to 74 in households, and the total income is less than 5.2 million yen
- Household with new insured who will be 70 years old after January, Heisei 20, the total of the gross income after deducting the basic insurance premiums of 70-74 year-old insured (excluding fictitious household head) is 2.1 million yen Less than
When the household's National Health Insurance Insurer (including fictitious household head) is not subject to inhabitant tax
In the case that the income is 0 yen, corresponding to low-income person 2, with the individual pension deduction amount of 800,000 yen for National Health Insurance (including fictitious household head) aged between 70 and 74
- [General household 3] In case that it does not correspond to any of the above income divisions
National Health Insurance Tax
For details, please see the following page.
Niseko Town Specific Health Examination Implementation Plan
For details, please see the following page.