Welfare benefits for children

Allowances are provided to households That have foreign residents and have junior high school age or younger children. An application form is required in order to receive these allowances.


Regarding welfare

Niseko Town Council Tek. 0136-44-2121 Welfare Section, Health and Welfare Division

Inquiries in English

Niseko Town Council Tel. 0136-44-2121 Planning and Environment Division

Inquiries regarding information on this page

Niseko Town Hall