Residential energy conservation renovation construction promotion subsidy project
We have started accepting 2020 degree (2020)
- You own that housing.
- Have an address and live in the residential housing within 30 days after application for subsidy or completion of construction.
- The applicant and all the family members of the household must pay taxes paid to municipalities.
- Apply for assistance at least 14 days prior to the planned construction start date.
- Do not receive other subsidies or benefits, such as subsidies or benefits, from the government, Hokkaido or Niseko Town the construction.
Of the following constructions (1) to (4) that correspond to certain energy-saving standards, construction of (1) or construction including (1).
(2) Thermal insulation renovation works of ceilings
(3) Wall insulation repair work
(4) Insulation repair work for floor etc.
Note: If all windows already meet the energy-saving standards, it will be applicable only to constructions (2) to (4) that correspond to certain energy-saving standards.
Construction of construction cost of 300,000 yen or more (including consumption tax) of auxiliary construction cost (the lower of the amount of expenses required for construction and the amount calculated based on the standard cost listed in the separate table).
It shall be completed by December 31 of the relevant year.
(Rounded down to less than one thousand yen), the upper limit is 300,000 yen. However, the upper limit for upgrading (2) - (4) is 500,000 yen.
Flow of auxiliary application
Subsidiary grant outline
Inquiries regarding information on this page