About 2022 Manufacturing Industry Energy Conservation Environmental Improvement Emergency Measures Subsidy
1. SMEs, etc. who are engaged in the manufacturing industry and have a manufacturing base in Hokkaido, with the head office of a company, the address of a sole proprietor, or the main office or business office of an association, etc.
2. The unit price of fuel expenses (electricity, gas, gasoline, kerosene, light oil, heavy oil) paid in any month from April to September 2022 has increased from the unit price of the same month of the previous year. thing
Subsidized Expenses/Subsidy Rate
Maximum amount: 5 million yen
Subsidy rate: Within 3/4
1.Introduction of energy-saving equipment, expected to reduce energy consumption by 10% or more per year.
2. The project to be applied for has not received any other subsidies issued by the national or prefectural governments.
|New/Updated (Pattern)||Requirement||Example of equipment introduction|
|For renewal (A)||[Energy saving by upgrading equipment] When upgrading equipment, the annual energy consumption of the equipment after the upgrade should be reduced by 10% or more compared to the equipment before the upgrade.||・高効率ボイラーへの入替|
|When newly introduced (1) (B)||[New introduction of energy-saving equipment] By introducing new energy-saving equipment, the annual energy consumption will be reduced by 10% compared to the installation of currently available equipment with equivalent performance (excluding second-hand equipment). to reduce by more than a percent||・工作機械の新規導入時に高効率モーターを搭載した機械を導入|
|Newly introduced (2) (C)||[Introduction of equipment that contributes to energy conservation in facilities, etc.] Through the new introduction of equipment that contributes to energy conservation in facilities, etc., the annual energy consumption of facilities, etc. will be reduced by 10% or more compared to before the introduction.||・太陽光発電設備の導入|
* It is necessary to start (order) after October 7, 2022 and complete (delivery and payment) by March 10, 2023.
* If there is a possibility that the budget for this subsidy will be exceeded due to the large number of applications, we may stop accepting applications early.
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Commerce and Tourism Division Commerce and Tourism Section