Food poisoning warning No. 3 from Kutchan health center has been issued (2020 degree)
The period is 72 hours, from Friday, July 31 10:00 am to Monday, August 3 10:00 am.
Please pay attention to the following, especially during this period.
· Store the food at low temperature such as putting it in a refrigerator.
· Cook fresh food such as fish and shellfish as soon as possible and eat early.
· Food is often eaten through fire.
· Clean and disinfect cooking utensils such as towels and cutting boards.
For more information, please contact the Food Health Section of the Public Health Section of the Kutchan Health Center (Telephone 23-1961) or the office townspeople living section living environment manager (Phone 44-2121): Sato.
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Living Environment Division, Town Community Living Section