Notice of business hours change at Niseko station hot spring "Kiranoyu" and roadside station "Niseko View Plaza"
(No application required) Sightseeing / Events
Niseko Town to prevent a new type of coronavirus infection expansion in, thank you everyone for your understanding and cooperation.
◎ Reduced business period April 29 (Wednesday) ~May 31 (Sun) * Extension of period
〇 Business hours9:00 am to 11:00 am (last reception 10:30)
6:00 pm-9: 30 pm (last reception 9:00)
* Bathing is not available from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
YesThe number of users is limited to townspeople or commuter pass users (excluding coupons and hot spring tour passes).
Niseko Town Please show what you can prove to the people.
〇 The sauna will not be available until May 31st (Sun), as the users will be in a more intimate condition.
〇 Please use the hall and community hall for a short time and do not eat or drink.
* Please keep the distance between users at least 2 meters.
* Maitrie can only be used for takeout.
◎ Irregular sales due to construction
Due to the construction of the Western-style bath, the following irregular periods will be open.
◆Tuesday, May 26-Thursday, May 28
〇 Due to the construction of the Western-style bath washroom, only the Japanese-style bath will be used.
May 26 (Tue) 9 am-11am:FemaleLimited 6 pm-9:30pm:maleLimited
Wednesday, May 27 closed
5/28 (Thurs) 9 am-11am:maleLimited 6 pm-9:30pm:FemaleLimited
◆From Friday, May 29 to Friday, June 5* The period may change.
〇Sauna room for Western-style baths Because of the construction work on the ceiling, the sauna rooms for Western-style baths and open-air baths cannot be used.
Western bathOnly indoor bath can be used.
〈お問い合わせ〉 ニセコ駅前温泉 綺羅乃湯 TEL 0136-44-1100
[Roadside station Niseko View Plaza]
Roadside station Niseko View Plaza will be closed and business hours will be shortened during the following period.
◎ Closed days (parking lot and toilet will be closed)
From May 23 (Sat) to May 24 (Sun) * Closed parking: May 22nd (Friday) 6pm to 24th (Sunday) 4pm
From May 30th (Sat) to May 31st (Sun) * Parking lot closed May 6th (Friday) 6pm to 31st (Sunday) 4pm
* Tourist information will also be closed during closing, so please visit the tourist information center in JR Niseko Station when you need it.
* Special products handled in the information plaza building (souvenir shop) can be shipped by ordering by phone.
◎ Shortened business hours, except for closed days, for the time being
〇 Business hours9:00 am to 3:00 pm
* Food court hours may change at each shop.
* Tourist information will be available at the temporary counter in the Information Plaza Building until 6 pm after business hours.
〈お問い合わせ〉 ニセコリゾート観光協会 TEL 0136-43-2051
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Niseko Town Hall
- Industry and Tourism Division