[Kiranoyu] Long-term closing notice (November 1st to December 20th)
We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Main construction contents
- Last year, we will work to draw hot springs from the newly excavated wells into the Kirano hot spring facility.
- We will replace some of the lighting fixtures in the hall with LED lighting.
- We will replace the cypress bath in the bathroom, the wooden wall, and the wood part of the sauna indoor bench.
- We will replace the Japanese-style bath dressing room, men's toilet, and the family bath ventilation fan.
- We will install a cogeneration system that uses LP gas as fuel (a device that produces electricity and heat) and a bulk tank that stores LP gas.
- Install a heat exchanger in the drain.
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Commerce and Tourism Division Commerce and Tourism Section