[Tourist Information] Niseko Campsite, Niseko Town Goshiki Onsen Information Center 2016 Open Information
Niseko Camp Site
Finally, camping season has come close to Niseko.
The Niseko campsite is a quiet campground surrounded by the wilderness at the entrance of the Niseko mountain range such as Niseko Annupuri and Iwaonyupuri.
Not to mention the outstanding landscape, of course, we can expect full sky stars in the evening.
There is also a day-trip bathing facility where you can taste five colors hot springs in about 5 minutes on foot, and you can heal your body slowly after climbing or camping.
- About 40 tents tent
- Administration Building
- Cooking ridge
- Flush toilet (wheelchair compatible)
Note: There is no shop / rental.
About cleaning cooperation money
|grown up||Elementary and middle school student||Preschool child|
|Overnight||300 yen / one person||100 yen / one person||free|
|A day trip||100 yen / one person||100 yen / one person||free|
- When using the camp site, follow the instructions of the manager
- When cooking, please be sure to use the kitchen
- Please dispose the charcoal fire used in the leisure stove etc. to the kamado of the cooking place
- Since it is a facility in the National Park, please take garbage home as a rule
- When washing a leisure stove / shoes etc, please use the water supply at the entrance of the road
- Please be careful of mischief of fox / crow
- Because it is a facility in the National Park, take home garbage home
- An act that causes annoyance to people around you, such as karaoke
- Fireworks and bonfires at the tent site
- Meals at the parking lot / aisle (excluding cars)
- Bring dogs and cats to tent sites and plazas
Business month: June to October
Reception hours: 10 am to 5 pm
Reservation is unnecessary. Please accept at the local administrative building.
Note: Depending on the situation of snowfall, opening may be postponed. Please contact us in advance if you are planning to use.
Niseko Town Goshiki Onsen Information Center
As a hospitality facility available for tourists visiting the Niseko mountain range and as a gateway to the Niseko mountain range, this center is transmitting charismatic Niseko including information on areas close to the rich nature .
Please feel free to use it as a comfortable resting place for everyone who visits Goshiki hot springs and flower gardens.
電話 ： 0136-59-2200
We may be absent for mountain site survey, so please understand
Opening month: June to October
Time: From 8 am to 5 pm
Mountain of Niseko mountain range
When entering the mountain, please be sure to tell your family about the schedule of action, do not mount alone and do mountain with sufficient clothing and equipment suitable for hill climbing.
Please do not forget to bring garbage, absolutely please do not smoke cigarettes is dangerous.
We ask for your understanding and cooperation so that everyone will enjoy the mountain of Niseko comfortably.
Please come and visit us! Tourist info information
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Commerce and tourism department