We are looking for a town development support project for the 2022.
Jobs & Volunteering
The town development support project is a system that subsidizes a part of expenses required for the subjective town planning activities performed by the townspeople's main group.
2022 recruitment will be held until May 13th (Friday). If you wish, please submit the relevant documents.
For details, please see the business outline. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
■ Target groups
Organizations that meet all of the following requirements are eligible.
(1)Niseko Town organization that has a generally five or more members in the center of the people
(2) Group with activity base in town
(3) Group which works on town development with will, and actively works for regional activation
■ Target business
・ Lectures and debates
・ Events to energize the area
・ Business that utilizes local resources and leads to regional revitalization
・ Community development activities conducted within the scope of the residents' association
It is within two thirds of the subsidized expenses, and the maximum is 200,000 yen.
■ Subsidy target expenses
Rewards, transportation costs, consumables costs, printing and binding costs, food costs (those deemed necessary for the business), postage, etc., usage fees and
However, even for the target expenses, the following expenses are not covered.
(1) Constant operation and maintenance expenses such as groups
(2) Personnel expenses, rewards, food and drink expenses and transportation expenses for members of groups, etc.
(3) Subsidies and subsidies for other organizations
(4) Expenses pertaining to article sales, etc.
(5) Expenses deemed to be unsuitable for other businesses
■ Subsidy period
■ Selection method
Regarding support decisions, the town mayor decides the following five points.
➀ Regional profitability, ➁ Feasibility, ➂ Effectiveness, ➃ Independence, ➄ Relevance
■ Application period
Friday, May 13
■ How to apply
Please submit the following documents by the deadline
(1) Application, plan book, business balance budget book (designated style)
* The form will be handed over at the government office. If you would like the data, please contact the following contact address.
(2) Membership list of groups, etc.
(3) Documents showing activity history such as groups
(4) When holding a general meeting, the latest general meeting plan and minutes
(5) If the rules of the organization, etc. are in place, the rules, etc.
(6) Other necessary documents, explanatory materials
Planning and Environment Division Corporate Planning Section Person in charge: Yoshida, Hideyuki Sato
Email: kikaku ■ town.niseko.lg.jp
* Please change ■ to @.
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Planning & Environment Division, Business Planning Division