Notification in case of inheriting farmland

When farmland is acquired by inheritance, etc., it is obligatory to notify the Agricultural Commission to that effect.
The person who needs notification is as follows.
Those who acquired the rights of the farmland without obtaining permission from the farmland law
  • Inheritance, inheritance distribution
  • Acquire prescription
  • Merger, division etc. of corporation
The form of the notification is as follows, but it is also provided to the agricultural committee secretariat.
In addition, we have provided "request for notification of inheritance etc. of agricultural land" (leaflet) to the agricultural committee secretariat and residents 'staff of town residents' division.
This notification informs the agricultural committee of the details of the right acquisition, etc. It does not cause the effect of acquiring the right or preservation.
Also, it is not an alternative to registration of ownership transfer. Registration is required separately.

Inquiries regarding information on this page

Niseko Town Agriculture Committee Farmland Section