Train service, train station
Check your train on the electronic display and go to the platform. Ride your ticket to a station employee to get a stamp or pass through an automatic ticket gate. train to the destination station, and when you get off, give the ticket to a station employee or pass through an automatic ticket gate.
Niseko Taxi Tel. 0136-44-2635
Some drivers do not speak English, so speak slowly and clearly and if in doubt get a Japanese speaker to assist you.
What is a demand bus?
Operation details (fares, etc.)
Pre-school children are free, and children (person-school age and younger), persons carrying proof of disabled / physically disabled or rehabilitating status, and senior citizens receiving care are half price (100 yen)
- However, we can not do trips within Rankoshi or Konbu.
- On weekdays only we will allow ear reservations for customers in the south western direction in order to make the morning 7: 36 departure at the JR Niseko station. Please make these early reservations two days in advance.
Please make these early reservations two days in advance.
Riding the demand bus
- Call the reservation enter (0136-43-2200)
- Once your time has been decided, your reservation is complete.
- The demand bus will arrive at the time you reserved, so please wait at the spot you reserved it at (in front of your house, etc.)
- Once the bus has arrived, please board quickly.
→ In the event that you are other reservations, you will ride with other passengers.
- After arriving at your destination, pay the driver when you disembark.
Things to know before you make a reservation
- If you already know the time beforehand, you may have your return trip at the same time.
- If multiple people are boarding and disembarking at the same time, please have a representative of the group say how many people are riding and make a group reservation.
- Riding solo is also possible with the demand bus. In the event that there are no overlapping reservations, you will be taken directly to your destination.
- If you make any change to your reservation please call the reservation center at least 45 minutes in advance.
When boarding the demand bus
- As you will generally be riding alongside others, please mind your manners while on the demand bus. Food, drink and smoking are not permitted.
- In the event that the situation situation in a detour, the demand bus may be late.
- If you are late, the bus will most likely leave without you.
Riding the school bus
- Regular passengers may also ride the school bus.
- The school bus is free to ride.
- Passengers may only board at designated bus stops.
- Students at the international school as well as high school students may also ride.
Regarding the demand bus
For inquiries in English
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Niseko Town Hall