How to operate the plenary session
|Request attendance request||Prepare documents in advance.|
|Agenda||Distribute on the day as a document|
|Distribution of agenda||Distributed approximately one week before (extraordinary assembly is the same day)|
|General questions||Notification deadline until 9:30 am the next day after the regular meeting|
|行政報告||I report every time at regular meetings and I do not approve questions.|
|Question||1 Agenda 3 times|
|Deliberate on bills||Main conference-centricism, petition / petition is committed to committee in principle|
Establish a special committee for initial budget and settlement accounting
|Proceedings||Full text record|
|Council press||Distributed to the whole town every 4 times a year for each regular meeting|
|The term of office of the Chair and Vice-Chair||4年|
- Furthermore, you can not listen to people who are carrying alcohol, loudspeakers, recording machines and so on. We can not do other acts that would interfere with other proceedings.
Petition / petition
- Everyone can petition and petition when there is a demand for the country, the road, the town. (The petition requires an informative legislator.)
- The petitions / petitions accepted by Congress are referred to the committee concerned and carefully deliberated and decided to adopt / not adopt at the plenary. Petition and petition by post will be based on the distribution of materials in principle.
- Those adopted will send an opinion letter etc. to the related enforcement agencies (country, road, town, etc.).
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Niseko Town Parliament Secretariat