When you become pregnant
Issuance of Mother and Child Health Handbook
Please notify us as soon as possible in order to receive the handbook, as it is used to record your pregnancy and child's growth.
- Pregnancy notification form etc. issued by the hospital
- Pregnant woman's My number card or My number notification card
- Inkan seal
Remarks / Other
Please contact us in advance if you wish to change the scheduled time.
Health checkups for pregnant women
- Medical examination tickets are only valid for medical institutions in Hokkaido. If you are planning to have pregnancy health checkup/childbirth at a medical institution outside of Hokkaido, due to returning to parents house etc. please consult us before leaving. Please also contact us if you have already left.
- Pregnant women moving to Niseko are required to notify us at the time of moving-in.
- If you want to move out of town, please contact the person in charge of health checkups for pregnant women.
Papa Mama seminar
|Pregnant women and families who are expecting
|Mother and Child Handbook, Papa Mama seminar textbook (Distributed at the time of issuing the Mother and Child Handbook)
|Learning about pregnancy, childbirth, childcare
Interact with other families who are also expecting
|Attendees will be informed privately
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Health and Welfare Section health promotion staff