When a disaster occurs

Certificate of disaster

Those who were disaster due to a fire need a "certificate of disaster" to receive tax reduction and fire insurance. For detailed content please contact the office in charge of disaster prevention section of the general affairs section of the office.

Niseko Town Office General Affairs Division Disaster Prevention Section

Inquiries regarding information on this page

General Affairs Division, Disaster Prevention Section