Niseko Camp Site
Not to mention the outstanding landscape, of course, we can expect full sky stars in the evening.
There is also a day-trip bathing facility where you can taste five colors hot springs in about 5 minutes on foot, and you can heal your body slowly after climbing or camping.
|Street address||Niseko town Niseko 501-1|
|Business period||Early June to late October|
※ Because it changes according to the situation of snow / snow, please confirm the latest information.
|Manager hours||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
※ You can use it freely out of time
|Facility||About 40 tents, administrative building, cooking rack, flush toilet (wheelchair compatible)|
※ There is no shop / rental.
|Cleaning cooperation money||For facility users, we ask for cooperation for cleaning cooperation funds.|
Please pay during manager's time.
● 1 night (300 yen for high school students, 100 yen for elementary and middle school students, less than elementary school students)
● Day trip (100 yen for high school students, 100 elementary and middle school students, less than elementary school students free)
※ Reservations are not accepted.
|Prohibited matter||1. An act of annoying a person around you, such as karaoke|
Fireworks and bonfires at the tent site
3. Meals at the parking lot / aisle (excluding cars)
4. Camp fire
5. Bring dogs and cats to tent sites and plazas
|Notes||● When using the camp site (camp site), please follow the instructions of the manager|
● When you cook, be sure to use a kitchenette
● Please dispose of the charcoal fire used in the leisure stove etc to the kamado of the cooking place
● When washing a leisure stove / shoes etc, please use the water way at the entrance of the road
● Please be careful of mischief of fox / crow
● It is a facility within the National Park, so take your garbage home
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Commerce and Tourism Division Tourism Strategy promotion staff