About the inspection result of the opinion solicitation about Niseko Town
Based on Article 13, Paragraph 2 of the Basic Act on Suicide Countermeasures (Act No. 85 of 2006), municipalities are required to formulate a suicide countermeasure plan based on the Comprehensive Suicide Countermeasures Charter.
Niseko Town has not been working on the plan so far, but considering the recent social situation such as widening the gap between rich and poor and weakening human relations in the region, comprehensive suicide countermeasures are necessary. thought, 2021 "was planned period of five years from the degree of Niseko Town it is proposed to develop a suicide measures plan".
With that in mind, we set up a public inspection place as below and we are looking for opinions widely. Thank you.
Period of publication etc.
(1) Inspection period, etc .: 2021 February 26, 2021 9th, 3rd year of Reiwa
(2) Opinion acceptance period, etc .: 2021 February 26, 2021 9th, 3rd year of Reiwa
(3) Location of inspection: Niseko Town Hall Health and Welfare Division / Niseko Town Homepage
(4) Opinion reception:Niseko Town Office Health and Welfare Division
(5) Publication of opinion items submitted etc.
When: March 15, 2021
Tokoro: Published on Niseko Town Homepage, Health and Welfare Division, Niseko Town
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Health and Welfare Section health promotion staff