About transference procedure by mail


The procedure for transferring out of Niseko Town can be done by mail. Use it if you have already moved or want to avoid crowding to prevent infectious diseases.

・ Notice of moving out
・ Identity verification documents (copy of driver's license, my number card, etc.)
・ Response envelope (84 yen stamp affixed, destination address stated)

・ Please enclose one copy of your identity verification document with a photo, and two copies of a health insurance card or pension certificate.
・ After the transfer notification arrives to us, the transfer certificate is usually sent the next day (business day).
・ Certificate can be used even if the place of transfer to be described in the transfer notice is changed to another municipality

Inquiries regarding information on this page

Residents' staff of the townspeople living section