Let's prevent influenza by vaccination
Before the influenza epidemic, vaccination can be expected to prevent onset and severity.
It will take about 2 weeks to 1 month before the vaccine is effective.
Those who are eligible for grant
- People who are 6 months old and under 18 years old (equivalent to 3rd grade high school students)
- Those 65 years old and over
- Those 18 to 64 years old who belong to tax-exempt household
- For details, please refer to this page.
Health and Welfare Section health promotion section Shirakawa, Kamiensen
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Health and Welfare Section health promotion staff