About open call for participants of Niseko Town
Jobs & Volunteering
Based on this ordinance, Niseko Town involved in self-government people as the subject of the development town, "as a forum for discussion for a variety of community development activities Niseko Town has established the Town Planning Committee".
We are recruiting about 5 townspeople who can participate in this committee.
We are looking forward to your application.
(1) Exchange of opinions on overall community development activities
(2) Recommendations for community development activities
(3) Discussion of matters considered necessary for community development activities
■ Number of activities 3-4 times a year
■ Application requirements Applicable to persons aged 18 and over who are registered as residents in Niseko Town
■ Public offering fixed number about 5 people
* With the committee members selected in the town in accordance with the provisions of Article 31, Paragraph 2 of the Niseko Town Basic Regulations of Community Development
Consider the balance and make a selection so as not to be biased to one gender as a whole.
■ Term 2 years from the 1st Committee (scheduled to be held from April to May)
■ No compensation for committee members
■ Recruitment period From 2021 April 1, 2021 to Friday, April 16th, 3rd year of Reiwa
■ Application / Inquiries
Niseko Town Planning and Environment Division Corporate Planning Section 47 Fujimi, Niseko Town
Person in charge: Chief Tomoya Yoshida Absence: Chief Hideyuki Sato
Email: kikaku □ town.niseko.lg.jp (Please replace □ with @)
Working hours: 8:30 to 17:15 (no lunch break)
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Planning & Environment Division, Business Planning Division