Direction of doctor helicopter
Doctor helicopter travel time
- A helicopter can operate from 8:30 AM to 5 PM or 30 minutes before sunset.
- The weather condition is observed from time to time by the weather observation radar at the doctor 's helicopter standby location, and it is flying by grasping the weather.
Niseko Town main doctor helicopter extraordinary take-off and landing places in the
- Niseko Track and Field
- Niseko Branch front parking lot
- Niseko Compost Center
- Former Miyata Elementary School Grand
- Niseko Annupuri ski resort second parking lot
- Kondo Elementary School Grand
- Niseko Ohashi parking park
- Niseko Town General Waste Disposal Plant
- Niseko Golf Course Parking Lot (Fukui)
- Depending on the circumstances, the helicopter may land at a place where it can take off and landing at locations other than the above temporary takeoff and landing place.
- In addition, in Niseko Town located in the mountains, it depends on the weather, especially in winter it is often impossible to fly due to snowfall, so it is possible to fly to neighboring towns and villages other than Niseko Town, in which case helicopters can take off and take off with an ambulance Ride to a different location and take the victim to a helicopter.
- A strong wind is generated when the helicopter takes off and landing. Therefore, people can not take off and land if there is a person near the landing zone. Please follow the guidance of firefighters.
- As soon as the helicopter lands, doctors and nurses perform life-saving medical care so that they do not interfere, please do not approach.
- When helicopter takes off and landing, wind pressure and noise are generated. Please save the things that are easily blown away in the room and close the window.
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Mt. Yotei Firefighting Association Niseko Branch Office