Information on the sale of “Premium Gift Certificates”
About eligible customers and gift certificates with premiums
Those who meet both requirements can purchase gift certificates from both positions.
1.Person who satisfies the following conditions "all" in the township tax tax exemption year
- Person who is Niseko townsman as of January 1, 2019 (one with resident's card in Niseko town)
- Those who are not dependent on those who are taxed by the townspeople (family members who have the same livelihood are also excluded)
- Those who have not received welfare
2. The head of a child-rearing household that falls under
* Subjects for child-rearing households do not need to apply. Gift certificate purchase vouchers will be sent to all eligible customers.
If you are not sure if you are eligible
(Reception regarding applications: 1st floor of government office building, Health and Welfare Division, Welfare Section)
Overview of gift certificate
Amount of money
|Set Count||Face value||Sales amount||Discount (premium) amount|
|1 set||5,000 yen||4,000 yen||1,000 yen|
|2 sets||10,000 yen||8,000 yen||¥ 2,000|
|3 sets||15,000 yen||12,000 yen||3,000 yen|
|4 sets||20,000 yen||16,000 yen||4,000 yen|
|5 sets||25,000 yen||20,000 Yen||5,000 yen|
- Towns tax exempt
Up to 5 sets per person (25,000 yen face value can be purchased for 20,000 yen)
- The head of a child-rearing household
5 sets per eligible child (25,000 yen face value can be purchased for 20,000 yen) 分 Number of eligible children
Sales location and date
- October 20191st, 2nd, 5th, 6th, 15th, 16th
- November 20198th, 9th, 10th
- December 201913th, 14th, 15th
- January 202010th, 11th, 12th
- February 202014th, 15th, 16th
time:9 am to 3 pm
About use of gift certificate
Available period of gift certificate
Shops where gift certificates with premiums can be used
- Gift certificates can only be used at registered member stores in the city.
- The period of use of the gift certificate is from October 1 (Tuesday) in the first year of the war (2019) to February 29 (Saturday) in the second year of the war (2020). Cannot be used outside the period.
- Gift certificates cannot be changed. Also, refunds are not possible even if unused.
- Gift certificates cannot be exchanged, transferred or traded.
- The gift certificate can be used only by the person who issued it or its agent or messenger.
- Gift certificates are real estate, financial products, cigarettes, gift certificates, prepaid cards, etc. Highly convertible items such as customs sales and regulations, etc. It cannot be used for payment.
- The issuer is not responsible for theft, loss or loss.
- Gift certificates cannot be reissued.
Those who have been evacuated due to violence from their spouse (DV)
If you think that this is the case, please consult with the Health and Welfare Division Welfare Section or the Commercial and Industrial Tourism Division.
Please be careful about fraud pretending to be a gift certificate with premium!
- In order to sell “Gift Certificate with Premium”, municipalities and the Cabinet Office never ask for a transfer of fees.
- Municipalities, the Cabinet Office, etc. will never ask you to operate ATMs (banks, post offices, convenience stores, etc.).
- The Cabinet Office never asks for personal information such as the household composition of residents.
Inquiries regarding information on this page
- Health and Welfare Section Welfare Section
- Commerce and Industry Tourism Division Commercial Workers Labor